- Firefly #12 (Cover A Lee Garbett), $3.99
(W) Greg Pak (A) Dan McDaid (CA) Lee Garbett
The conflict that began with Mal and Boss Moon has become a war, tearing the planet apart. As Mal sues for peace, he is ?reminded that saving the day always comes at a higher price than expected. Year one of the all-new Firefly series concludes here - and you won't believe what waits on the other side of the new Unification War.
- Doomsday Clock #12 (Of 12) (Cover A Gary Frank), $5.99
(W) Geoff Johns (A/CA) Gary Frank
This is it! The final showdown between Dr. Manhattan and Superman shakes up the DC Universe to its very core! But can even the Man of Steel walk out from the shadow of Manhattan?
- Amazing Spider-Man #36 (Cover A Tony Daniel), $3.99
(W) Nick Spencer (A) Oscar Bazaldua (CA) Tony Daniel
• New York City is covered in Doombots and things are looking bleak for Spider-Man.
• What does all of this have to do with Silver Sable?
• And can she help Spider-Man save the city and the future?
- Harleen #3 (Of 3) (Cover A Stejpan Sejic), $7.99
(W) Stjepan Sejic (A/CA) Stjepan Sejic
DC BLACK LABEL - PRESTIGE PLUS FORMAT - APPROX. 8.5" x 10.875"
In which our doomed doctor makes a choice she can never take back-one that seals her dark fate and gives rise to one of the most legendary villains of all time!
- Daredevil #15 (Cover A Julian Totino Tedesco), $3.99
(W) Chip Zdarsky (A) Francesco Mobili, Marco Checchetto (CA) Julian Totino Tedesco
• As Mayor Fisk suffers an existential crisis, his city descends into chaos.
• Matt Murdock, on the other hand, has more conviction than ever - and stands poised to reprise his role as Hell's Kitchen's protector.
- Legion Of Super-Heroes #2 (Cover A Ryan Sook), $3.99
(W) Brian Michael Bendis (A) Wade Von Grawbadger (A/CA) Ryan Sook
It's been one thousand years since anyone has seen the oceans of the Earth, but with Aquaman's original trident recently discovered, a chase to control Earth's future tears across the galaxy. All this and the reunion you'd never thought you'd see! Another DC sci-fi epic into the far-flung future like you've never seen before!
- Spider-Man #3 (Of 5) (Cover A Olivier Coipel), $3.99
(W) J. J. Abrams, Henry Abrams (A) Sara Pichelli (CA) Olivier Coipel
• J.J. Abrams' (Star Wars, Star Trek, Alias) comic debut continues, co-written by his son Henry with art by superstar Sara Pichelli (SPIDER-MAN, GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY).
• The most anticipated comic of 2019 takes a turn you won't believe.
• If you think you know what's going to happen to Peter and Mary Jane next, you're wrong.
- Batman #85 (Cover A Tony S. Daniel), $4.99
(W) Tom King (A) Mikel Janin, Hugo Petrus (CA) Tony S. Daniel
The stunning conclusion to "City of Bane" is here! How will Flashpoint Batman be vanquished from our dimension? What will become of Gotham Girl now that she's betrayed all she knows? How will the Bat team cope without Alfred? Will Catwoman stick around? Who will rebuild Gotham City? Is Batman ever going to be Batman again? The event of the summer now closes out the year, setting the stage for a whole new path for the Dark Knight Detective. You don't dare miss the extra-sized concluding chapter to Tom King's epic run on Batman-and it all leads to the new Batman and Catwoman series!
- Runaways #28, $3.99
(W) Rainbow Rowell (A) Genolet, Andres (CA) Kris Anka
• While the Runaways are wards of (LA's Most Venerable Hero) DOC JUSTICE, it's only polite to make themselves useful, right?
• It's hard to see a downside to fighting alongside this cape-wearing crusader for justice!
• Their costumes (designed in real-life by the legendary KRIS ANKA) may be secondhand, but they look amazing! And the Doc's got one for every--wait...
- Basketful Of Heads #3 (Of 7) (Cover A Reiko Murakami), $3.99
(W) Joe Hill (A) Leomacs, Dan McDaid (CA) Reiko Murakami
Basketful of Heads continues as a seven-issue miniseries! June Branch has been hunted, haunted, and desperate; she's got an ancient Viking axe with mystical properties and a severed head in a basket that won't shut up. If she can't make her traveling companion be quiet, maybe she can get some answers out of him...answers that might spell the difference between life and death. But getting him to talk is one thing, and getting the truth out of him is another. He's a decapitated devil who'd like nothing more than to lead June astray-and with three other killers out to finish her off, so she has no room for error. The comic with the sharpest edge in horror returns for another swing of the axe!