He's Got Issues #260.0: Top Ten New Comics, 11/6/19
- Immortal Hulk #26, $3.99
(W) Al Ewing (A) Joe Bennett (CA) Alex Ross
• He's got an underground fortress. He has powerful allies. He's even got henchmen.
• He's got everything he needs to declare war on human society as we know it. He's the most dangerous man in the world...
• ...and BRUCE BANNER is just getting started.
- Young Justice #10 (Cover A John Timms), $3.99
(W) Brian Michael Bendis (A) Nick Derington (A/CA) John Timms
Welcome, Naomi! Wonder Comics' brightest shining star comes to Young Justice! She's ready to join this team of young heroes who have seen it all-and you'll want to be here to watch the sparks fly for the very first time. All this, plus the true story of Jinny Hex.
- Amazing Spider-Man #33 (Cover A Patrick Gleason), $3.99
(W) Nick Spencer (A/CA) Patrick Gleason
THE FUTURE IS IN PERIL!
• Miguel O'Hara's mysterious return to the present threatens his life and his entire future. But why?
• As for OUR time's Spider-Man, he's got his hands full with classic villains, family problems and international incidents that intertwine in terrifying ways!
- Legion Of Super-Heroes #1 (Cover A Ryan Sook), $3.99
(W) Brian Michael Bendis (A/CA) Ryan Sook
Welcome to the 31st century! Inspired by the acts of and lessons learned from the greatest heroes of all time, the Legion of Super-Heroes have gathered together to stop a galaxy from repeating its past mistakes. The greatest lineup of heroes in comic book history returns with new, fresh, and reader-friendly stories!
Eisner Award-winning writer Brian Michael Bendis reteams with master artist Ryan Sook (Action Comics) for one of the most ambitious mainstream comic books ever created! Why have the Legion of Super-Heroes broken the cardinal rule of the United Planets and inducted Jon Kent, a.k.a. Superboy, into the Legion? What are they hiding? And what does it have to do with Aquaman's long-lost trident?
- Daredevil #13 (Cover A Julian Totino Tedesco), $3.99
(W) Chip Zdarsky (A) Marco Checchetto (CA) Julian Totino Tedesco
• After the epic conclusion to NO DEVILS, ONLY GOD, Matt Murdock has no choice but to investigate the corruption in New York's police force further.
• And Wilson Fisk may be the Kingpin of Crime no more, but he still has blood on his hands...
- Batman #82 (Cover A David Finch), $3.99
(W) Tom King (A) Mikel Janin (CA) David Finch
"City of Bane" part eight! Batman and his allies wage war on the City of Bane, but an unexpected turn of events will send everyone reeling. Will there be another death in the family, or can the Dark Knight break Bane's iron grip over Gotham City?
- Star Wars Doctor Aphra #38 (Cover A Ashley Witter), $3.99
(W) Si Spurrier (A) Caspar Wijngaard (CA) Ashley Witter
A ROGUE'S END Part 2: THE DARK LORD FALTERS...
• DOCTOR APHRA's reunion with her FATHER would've be a happy affair - if he wasn't a pompous blowhard set to take her job as the Empire's chief archaeologist.
• Of course, her dear old dad will have to survive Imperial Interrogation first, and which pair of charming psycho-droids do you suppose DARTH VADER has hired for the job?
• And what happens when the ancient stones of a long-lost Jedi Temple cast their ghostly influence upon the Dark Lord of the Sith himself...?
- Die #9 (Cover A Stephanie Hans), $3.99
(W) Kieron Gillen (A/CA) Stephanie Hans
"SPLIT THE PARTY," Part Four-Forget escaping DIE. You can't do that without escaping the prison, with your worst enemy and the first woman who ever gazed upon this plane with human eyes.
- New Mutants #1 (Cover A Rod Reis), $4.99
(W) Jonathan Hickman, Ed Brisson (A/CA) Rod Reis
THE NEW GENERATION CLAIMS THE DAWN!
The classic New Mutants (Sunspot, Wolfsbane, Mirage, Karma, Magik, and Cypher) get together with a few new friends (Chamber, Mondo) to seek out their missing member and share the good news... a mission that takes them into space alongside the Starjammers!
- Lois Lane #5 (Of 12) (Cover A Mike Perkins), $3.99
(W) Greg Rucka (A/CA) Mike Perkins
As Lois delves deeper into a mystery whose answers could shake the entire DC Universe to its core, the Question hunts the people responsible for an attempt on the famed reporter's life. But do they want her dead because of what she knows or to stop her from finding out more?