He's Got Issues #211.0: Top Ten New Comics, 12/5/18
1) Walking Dead #186
(Cover A Charlie Adlard & Dave Stewart), $3.99
(W) Robert Kirkman (A) Stefano Gaudiano, Cliff Rathburn (CA) Dave Stewart (A/CA) Charlie Adlard
The powder keg: once it goes off, it can't be contained.
2) Doomsday Clock #8 (Of 12)
(Cover A Gary Frank), $4.99
(W) Geoff Johns (A/CA) Gary Frank
The critical and commercial hit series by Geoff Johns and Gary Frank continues following the shocking revelations of last issue. As the truth behind Dr. Manhattan's actions against the DC Universe are revealed, Ozymandias turns to the only being who can stop him: Superman.
3) United States Vs Murder Inc #4 (Of 6)
(W) Brian Michael Bendis (A/CA) Michael Avon Oeming
In a world where the United States has declared war on the five families of crime, Valentine Gallo, the made man who was raised as a rogue agent inside the family, is about to make his move.
4) Star Wars #58
(Cover A Jamal Campbell), $3.99
(W) Kieron Gillen (A) Angel Unzueta (CA) Jamal Campbell
"THE ESCAPE" - PART 3
• Is there romance in the air for Luke and Tula?
• Is there romance in the air for HAN AND LEIA?!
• Is there romance in the air between a bunch of stranded rebels and enormous ravenous monsters?
• No. This last one is no.
5) Doctor Strange #9
(Cover A Jesus Saiz), $3.99
(W) Mark Waid (A/CA) Jesus Saiz
THE DOCTOR IS IN!
• Doctor Strange is back on Earth and back in the Sanctum Sanctorum!
• But a villain from his past is back, threatening Greenwich Village and the Sanctum in a way Strange has never been threatened before.
• Only one more issue until #400, and Mark Waid and Jes s Saiz are setting the dominoes up for a huge 400th issue celebration.
6) West Coast Avengers #5
(W) Kelly Thompson (A) Daniele Di Nicuolo (CA) Stefano Caselli
CITY OF EVILS BEGINS!
• Turns out not EVERYONE is happy the good guys have gotten the band back together again in the form of an all-new West Coast Avengers. Some villains were actually pretty pleased with the status quo, and they've got creative ideas about an UN-welcoming party to rectify the situation.
• Double Hawkeyes, America Chavez, Quentin Quire, Gwenpool and Fuse find themselves caught in a not-so-amusing amusement park, where the other attendees are, well, mostly villains looking to take them out. Super fun!
• Artist Daniele Di Nicuolo (Power Rangers: Shattered Grid) joins the West Coast Crew for a thrilling double-shipping arc!
7) Green Lantern #2
(Cover A Liam Sharp), $3.99
(W) Grant Morrison (A/CA) Liam Sharp
Someone is transporting a mysterious cargo out of the Great Void, and it spells trouble for the universe at large! Hal Jordan interrogates a member of the Spider Guild for answers and uses his pheremones as an interrogation tool, but can he extract the info in time?! Meanwhile, Volgar Ro makes a play for Earth while its emerald protector is off-world!
8) Batman #60
(Cover A Mikel Janin), $3.99
(W) Tom King (A/CA) Mikel Janin
Batman takes on a new partner, and it's...the Penguin? After rejecting Bane's crime-boss co-op, Cobblepot finds himself in the crosshairs of some very teed-off villains. The feathered felon turns to his old foe to snitch on Bane's scheme, but has to prove his intentions to avoid a Bat-beatdown. Along the way, this Gotham odd couple begins to bond-could there be a new bird joining the Bat-Family? Not if Bane has anything to say about it...
9) Shazam #1
(Cover A Dale Eaglesham), $4.99
(W) Geoff Johns (A/CA) Dale Eaglesham
The superstar team of writer Geoff Johns and artist Dale Eaglesham reunite to launch the first all-new SHAZAM! monthly title set in the DC Universe in almost 20 years! (What took you guys so long?!)
Teenager turned super-hero Billy Batson struggles to balance school and superheroics! (Guess which one is more fun?) But when Shazam unlocks a shocking secret deep within the Rock of Eternity, it challenges everything he knows about the worlds of magic and his family's future as its champions! Also, witness the bizarre team-up of Dr. Sivana and Mr. Mind as they set off to build a society all their own! Don't miss the start of an epic run in the making as "Shazam and the Seven Realms" begins!
10) Defenders Immortal Hulk #1
(Cover A Ron Garney), $4.99
(W) Al Ewing (A) Simone Di Meo (CA) Ron Garney
"THE BEST DEFENSE" STARTS HERE!
• Stephen Strange is dead. A charred skeleton in an abandoned barn on the edge of a deserted town.
• Bruce Banner wants to know why. And he won't stop until he has the truth in his hands...
• ...with or without THE IMMORTAL HULK.