Asgardians Of The Galaxy #3, $3.99
(W) Cullen Bunn (A) Matteo Lolli (CA) Dale Keown
Nebula unleashes a Thor of nightmares! Hordes of Asgardian dead ravage the Shi’ar Empire! The galaxy is falling to Nebula and her Naglfar Armada — and so far Angela’s ragtag team is powerless to stop her. But there is a debt to be paid and lives to be saved. The Asgardians of the Galaxy grow desperate as Nebula carves a bloody path to her revenge!
Champions #26 (Cover A Sean Izaakse), $3.99
(W) Jim Zub (A) Max Dunbar (CA) Sean Izaakse
• In a world of magic and glory, the Champions can take hold of what they desire, but not without a price...
• Plus, how can Snowguard protect the North, when she's not even on planet Earth?
Deadpool #6 (Cover A Nic Klein), $3.99
(W) Skottie Young (A) Scott Hepburn (CA) Nic Klein
TEARS OF A CLOWN!
• The Merc with the Mouth is having a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.
• Despite plenty of naturally occurring double entendres, crazy violence and adult situations, Deadpool just cannot get his mojo back.
• Is Deadpool just having a bad day or is it something...more?
Death Of The Inhumans #5 (Of 5)(Cover A Kaare Andrews), $3.99
(W) Donny Cates (A) Ariel Olivetti (CA) Kaare Andrews
THE FINAL STAND!
The Royal Family has been broken. Now, something new and terrible rises from its ashes. Who is Vox? Where are the Inhumans he's killed? And what lies ahead for a king without a kingdom?
Doctor Strange #7 (Cover A Kevin Nowlan), $3.99
(W) Mark Waid (A) Javier Pina (CA) Kevin Nowlan
• Stephen Strange is back on Earth, and he knows how to build his own arsenal.
• He'll need it! His troubles continued growing while he was gone, and while he's using magic to solve them...
• He'll need it to fight... himself? It's Doctor Strange vs. Doctor Strange!
Iceman #3 (Of 5), $3.99
(W) Sina Grace (A) Nathan Stockman (CA) W. Scott Forbes
AND HIS AMAZING FRIENDS!
• Guest-starring Spider-Man and Firestar!
• Iceman is on a blind date...but what's a super hero date without a mad villain to crash it?
• What's Iceman to do but call...his Amazing Friends?!
Immortal Hulk #8 (Cover A Alex Ross), $3.99
(W) Al Ewing (A) Joe Bennett (CA) Alex Ross
• Bruce Banner is dead. His corpse has been dissected, his organs catalogued, and his inner workings are being studied by the scientists of Shadow Base.
• Bruce Banner is no longer a threat.
• That just leaves the IMMORTAL HULK...
Infinity Wars #5 (Of 6)(Cover A Mike Deodato Jr.), $4.99
(W) Gerry Duggan (A/CA) Mike Deodato
Introducing... Loki's Cosmic Avengers!
Marvel Knights 20th #1 (Of 6)(Cover A Geoff Shaw), $4.99
(W) Donny Cates (A) Travel Foreman (CA) Geoff Shaw
In celebration of the legendary imprint founded by Marvel's CCO Joe Quesada, a new crop of talent stands poised to tell a groundbreaking story across the Marvel Universe!
In the cemetery, the blind man does not know who he is, or why he has come to this particular grave at this moment.
He doesn't know the burly police officer with the wild story who has approached him.
Or the strangely intense man who sits in the rear seat of the patrol car, his eyes flashing green.
But all of that is about to change.
Because Matt Murdock is beginning to remember...
In a colorless world without heroes, the spark of light...must come from the dark...
Marvel Super Hero Adventures Captain Marvel Mealtime Mayhem #1, $3.99
(W) Seanan McGuire (A) Mario Delpennino (CA) Jacob Chabot
• It's Thanksgiving in New York! You know what that means... Feasts! Parades! And...BAD GUYS?!
• When the villainous VENOM threatens to spoil the city's fun on Thanksgiving Day, it's up to Spider-Man and Captain Marvel to set him straight and save the celebration!
• PLUS! A story from SEANAN MCGUIRE, writer of the all-new Gwen Stacy series SPIDER-GWEN: GHOST-SPIDER, starring a certain hoodie-wearing hero!
Runaways #15 (Cover A Kris Anka), $3.99
(W) Rainbow Rowell (A/CA) Kris Anka
• Nico's magic has always been painful - an inheritance from her parents she had to hurt herself to use.
• At last, she learns the shocking source of the Staff of One's power, and things will never be the same.
• There's a battle on the horizon. Will the Runaways still have a sorcerer on their side?
Shatterstar #2 (Of 5), $3.99
(W) Tim Seeley (A) Carlos Villa (CA) Yasmine Putri
With a simple act of violence, Shatterstar's life was turned upside down. Nothing makes sense anymore...except for a pair of double-bladed swords and more bloodshed. So much more BLOODSHED.
Spider-Geddon #3 (Of 5)(Cover A Jorge Molina), $3.99
(W) Christos Gage (A) Carlo Barberi (CA) Jorge Molina
REVENGE OF THE SPIDER-VERSE!
• One SUPERIOR SPIDER is willing to do whatever it takes to defeat the Inheritors!
• Will Miles and his team have to stop him before he goes TOO FAR?
• Stand together or fall separately - isn't that how it goes?
Star Wars #56 (Cover A Jamal Campbell), $3.99
(W) Kieron Gillen (A) Andrea Broccardo (CA) Jamal Campbell
"THE ESCAPE" BEGINS!
• After the disaster of "HOPE DIES," our heroes are on the run.
• Can they escape the patrols? No. They're trapped on a distant world.
• Where have they been abandoned? How can they possibly survive?
Star Wars Han Solo Imperial Cadet #1 (Of 5)(Cover A David Nakayama), $3.99
(W) Robbie Thompson (A) Leonard Kirk (CA) David Nakayama
YOUNG SOLO'S ADVENTURES CONTINUE!
• HAN SOLO escapes Corellia by joining the IMPERIAL NAVY, vowing to return for QI'RA.
• But how does a thief used to the chaos of the streets adjust to the order and discipline of the military?
• Not well! Han's dream of becoming a pilot is quickly grounded as he realizes he may not even survive basic training!
Typhoid Fever X-Men #1 (Cover A R. B. Silva), $4.99
(W) Clay Chapman (A) Will Robson (CA) R. B. Silva
• TYPHOID MARY has returned to Hell's Kitchen and taken over the neighborhood's psychiatric hospital, overwhelming Manhattan's most dangerous neighborhood with her unique telekinetic abilities.
• When mutants and humans alike get caught in the crossfire, the X-Men have no choice but to intervene... only to square off against THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN?!
Weapon X #25, $3.99
(W) Greg Pak, Fred Van Lente (A) Luca Pizzari (CA) Rahzzah
SABRETOOTH AND WEAPON X-FORCE BURN IN HELL!
Weapon X-Force needs to go to hell! But the only one who can take them there is the devilish lothario called Azazel! He can...but will he? It'll take every trick in Mystique's book to make him see the light!
X-23 #6 (Cover A Ashley Witter), $3.99
(W) Mariko Tamaki (A) Georges Duarte (CA) Ashley Witter
BACK TO SCHOOL?
Laura and Gabby go undercover as teacher and student to uncover a deadly secret. Will Gabby be teacher's pet? Will Jonathan?
X-Men Red #10, $3.99
(W) Tom Taylor (A) Paolo Villanelli (CA) Jenny Frison
In the aftermath of a showdown between Jean Grey and Cassandra Nova, the rules have changed - and the battle is nowhere near over! It's all hands on deck as the building wave of hatred against mutants crashes down on the X-Men!