He's Got Issues #203.1: Marvel Comics, 10/10/18
Amazing Spider-Man #7
(Cover A Humberto Ramos), $3.99
(W) Nick Spencer (A/CA) Humberto Ramos
• Boomerang is, no joke, the worst roommate ever.
• Not only does he prove the phrase "three's a crowd" but also, he somehow talks Spider-Man into going to the Bar With No Name...
• ...putting Spidey in the crosshairs of dozens of super villains!
(Cover A David Marquez), $3.99
(W) Jason Aaron (A/CA) David Marquez
WORLD WAR BELOW!
With the underwater world on the brink of war, the Avengers go aquatic to save the day, but air-breathers are no longer welcome in the undersea city of Atlantis. And Namor, the Sub-Mariner, lord of the seven seas, has a bold new plan that will change the balance of power on Earth forever.
Ben Reilly The Scarlet Spider #25, $3.99
(W) Peter David (A) Bruno Olivera (CA) Khary Randolph
• Ever since the conclusion of THE CLONE CONSPIRACY, everything in Ben Reilly's life has been leading to this.
• With young Abigail Mercury's life in his grasp, will Ben find the strength within himself to do the right thing and save her, and his soul?
• Or will he succumb to his worst instincts and try to destroy the DIOGENES INITIATIVE... and damn himself in the process?!
Captain America #4
(Cover A Alex Ross), $3.99
(W) Ta-Nehisi Coates (A) Leinil Francis Yu (CA) Alex Ross
WINTER IN AMERICA Continues!
With Sharon missing, Cap must single-handedly invade the stronghold of his enemies! But even if he makes it through, what's waiting for him is a hundred times more formidable: Taskmaster!
Domino #7, $3.99
(W) Gail Simone (A) David Baldeon (CA) Lim, Gang Hyuk
• After the explosive events of "Killer Instinct" and DOMINO ANNUAL #1, Neena Thurman has a new mission...
• Don't miss the surprise hit series critics are calling:
"Everything a comic should be." - Ross Hutchinson, ComicWatch
"A must-have purchase." - Rollin Bishop, comicbook.com
"If you haven't been reading this series, you should correct that mistake immediately." - Matt Morrison, Kabooooom
(Cover A David Nakayama), $3.99
(W) Saladin Ahmed (A) Javier Rodriguez (CA) David Nakayama
Javier Rodriguez returns on art duties with the start of a brand-new arc! On the run from rogue Watchers, the Exiles find themselves scattered in a dusty Arabian town - and with a bad case of mistaken identity! Who is the ne'er-do-well son of a tailor everyone calls "Aladdin"? What are the 40 thieves after? And most importantly...what classic Marvel villain plays the role of despotic Caliph? Saladin Ahmed brings One Thousand and One Nights to life in the pages of Marvel Comics!
Iceman #2 (Of 5), $3.99
(W) Sina Grace (A) Nathan Stockman (CA) W. Scott Forbes
• Guest-starring Emma Frost, the White Queen!
• When it comes to Bobby Drake and Emma, the White Queen has always held the upper hand.
• So what trouble is Emma in that has her pleading for his help?
Immortal Hulk #7
(Cover A Alex Ross), $3.99
(W) Al Ewing (A) Joe Bennett (CA) Alex Ross
• They're the reason he died. They're the reason he came back. Now THE AVENGERS have to bring him in.
• But how far will even Earth's Mightiest Heroes go to cage... the IMMORTAL HULK?
Infinity Wars #4 (Of 6)
(Cover A Mike Deodato Jr.), $4.99
(W) Gerry Duggan (A/CA) Mike Deodato
Requiem is victorious. Infinity has been warped. Reality only has one hope.
Ms. Marvel #35, $3.99
(W) G. Willow Wilson (A) Nico Leon (CA) Valerio Schiti
• MS. MARVEL's powers are on the fritz!
• If she and BRUNO can't figure out what's going on, it could be the end for Jersey City!
• Which is all fine for the self-appointed big man on campus - the SHOCKER!
Solo A Star Wars Story Adaptation #1 (Of 5)
(Cover A Phil Noto), $4.99
(W) Robbie Thompson (A) Will Sliney (CA) Phil Noto
FEATURING BACKSTORY AND SCENES NOT SEEN IN THEATERS!
After leaving the IMPERIAL NAVY, a young HAN SOLO seeks adventure by joining a gang of galactic mercenaries - including a 196-year-old Wookiee named CHEWBACCA and a notorious gambler named LANDO CALRISSIAN. But there's more to the story of the galaxy's most beloved scoundrel than what you saw in theaters. Why does BECKETT trust him? And what is the connection between the woman who stole Han's heart and one of Han's closest friends?
Spider-Geddon #1 (Of 5)
(Cover A Jorge Molina), $3.99
(W) Christos Gage, Dan Slott (A/CA) Jorge Molina
REVENGE OF THE SPIDER-VERSE!
Back in 2014, SPIDER-VERSE brought every Spider-Man ever together. This event spinning out of AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #800 has Christos Gage and Dan Slott teaming up to destroy them all. The Inheritors have somehow gotten out of their radioactive prison planet and made their way to the Marvel Universe. It's going to take a whole Spider-Army to keep them from TAKING IT ALL! Starring Spider-Man, Doctor Octopus, Spider-Gwen, Miles Morales, Spider-Woman, the Spider-Man from the anticipated video game and, well, every Spider-Man and Spider-Woman ever, including some brand-new ones! With Jorge Molina on art, the END OF ALL SPIDERS never looked so good!
Spider-Man Deadpool #40, $3.99
(W) Robbie Thompson (A) Matt Horak (CA) Dave Johnson
• The mean streets of New Jersey. The Savage Land. The Wide World of Personal Grooming (we hope).
• Spider-Man and Deadpool have taken their developmentally young LMD ward, Master Matrix, to wondrous places, but now their journey as a family is coming to an end.
• To whence from here, Master Matrix? Are you cured at last of your anti-human ideations? And can Spidey and DP's friendship survive empty-nester syndrome?
Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #37, $3.99
(W) Ryan North (A) Derek Charm (CA) Erica Henderson
• It's the latest issue of the all-ages smash hit, THE UNBEATABLE SQUIRREL GIRL! She's defeated Galactus! She's defeated Doctor Doom! Who KNOWS what fun adventures she'll get up to THIS month!
• Well, we do. And you may want to brace yourselves for this, because this issue begins an all-new story arc called..."THE DEATH OF SQUIRREL GIRL"!
• Has the Unbeatable Squirrel Girl been BEATEN? Is this TRULY the end of Doreen Green? We haven't canceled the comic so it doesn't seem likely, but can you REALLY be sure? What if this issue installment actually IS the one Squirrel Girl dies in and you miss out because you didn't buy it?
• So I guess what we're saying here is everyone should definitely buy this comic.
• PLUS: This issue also has Wolverine in it for LITERALLY several pages!
(Cover A Ryan Stegman), $3.99
(W) Donny Cates (A) Iban Coello (CA) Ryan Stegman
"THE ABYSS" STARTS HERE!
• Just when you thought the blockbuster story of the summer couldn't get any more intense, Donny Cates and special guest artist and Venom veteran IBAN COELLO (VENOMVERSE, VENOMIZED) turn the story on its head AGAIN!
• But face front, True Believers, because it won't be dragons and god-hosts and breakneck action this time. No, no. This time Donny and Iban are putting Eddie Brock through an emotional meat grinder the likes of which haven't been seen in the Marvel Universe ever before!
What If? Punisher #1
(Cover A Christopher Stevens), $3.99
(W) Carl Potts (A) Juanan Ramirez (CA) Chris Stevens
WITH GREAT POWER...
When Peter Parker's Uncle Ben is ruthlessly killed by a burglar Peter let escape, he vows to never let the same fate befall another innocent bystander. From then on, he stands as a figure of cold retribution. Criminals beware - the guilty caught in this spider's web will be PUNISHED.
But will Parker stand triumphant...or shattered by this twist of fate?
The friendly neighborhood takes a different turn in this WHAT IF? adventure, positing a very different sense of responsibility for the man who will be known as THE PUNISHER, as his battles against villains like the GREEN GOBLIN take a new path!
(Cover A Mike Choi), $3.99
(W) Mariko Tamaki (A) Juan Cabal (CA) Mike Choi
All is revealed as Laura and Gabby fight to return to each other and work to uncover the ultimate machinations of the power-hungry Cuckoos. But which team will take the day - and will any of the sisters emerge unscathed?
X-Men Black Mojo #1
(Cover A J. Scott Campbell), $4.99
(W) Scott Auckerman, Zac Thompson, Lonnie Nadler (A) Nick Bradshaw, Geraldo Borges, Andre Araujo (CA) J. Scott Campbell
THE SPINELESS SHOWMAN TAKES CENTER STAGE!
That's right - that most successful producer ever to pack the cross-time airwaves, the man himself, MOJO, has yet another plan in place the boost his ratings at the X-Men's expense! And I'm sure he would say it's THE MOST IMPORTANT COMIC BOOK YOU'LL EVER READ!
PLUS: Part 2 of X-MEN BLACK: APOCALYPSE!